Name: Felix Street
Birthday: August 7th (Leo)
Home: Dial, Compass
○ Anything unique, different, or out of the ordinary
○ Parties, dancing; any activities that are fun, interesting, or exciting
○ Loose, comfortable clothing, especially if doesn't reach to his elbows or knees
○ Spinning, things that spin (tops, gears, etc.)
○ Anything orange-flavored
○ Things that take away from individuality, such as cliques, dress codes, etc.
○ Ordinary, boring activities
○ Long, tight, restrictive clothing (it interferes with his spinning powers)
○ Not spinning
○ Actual oranges
○ Shuffle has the ability to spin his body at high speeds. All of his limbs are entirely free-jointed and incredibly limber, which allows him to bend in ways no other person can and makes it nigh-impossible to harm him through twisting or bending his body.
○ Spinning works up a lot of friction, so Shuffle's body has adapted and developed a mild resistance to heat.
○ To keep his insides from rattling around as he spins, Shuffle's body has also developed thicker bones and muscles, which makes him moderately tougher than an average person.
○ He is a close-combat fighter and typically attacks rhythmically with punches and kicks while adding spins for extra damage or for multiple strikes in rapid succession, culminating in a fighting style that resembles something between Capoeira and a twister.
○ Due to his compulsion to deviate, Shuffle always tries to think or do things differently. On occasion, this can be just the thing to lead him to solutions that were not obvious to others.
○ Shuffle has obtained a profound understanding of rotation. For instance, if he observed a roulette wheel spinning at a constant speed for long enough, he would know just when and where to drop a marble and get it to land where he would want with fairly high accuracy.
○ Shuffle is obsessive over his individuality, and will try to deviate in most situations even if it defies common sense.
○ Shuffle can use the momentum of spinning to lob objects with significant force. By himself however, Shuffle has no long-ranged capabilities
○ Shuffle is somewhat gullible and can be tricked with relative ease. Also, if one is aware of what he wants, Shuffle can be very simple to manipulate
○ Doesn't often take things seriously. Views the whole tournament as one big game and doesn't see or expect any extreme hostility from its contestants.
○ Can spin continuously for about three minutes with each limb. Afterwards, he has to rest that limb for approximately thirty seconds before spinning it again
○ Not a hard hitter. Directly, he can't do much harm to an enemy with any notable amount of resilience, and isn't the sort of fighter that can take someone down in one clean blow
○ Spinning can become bound up in things such as curtains or ropes
○ If he overdoes himself, he can grow nauseous from using his own abilities
The island of Compass, in recent years, has become an astoundingly hazardous place. Due to a massive industrial incident, a sizeable portion of the island population have mutated and obtained superhuman abilities. Becoming wrapped up in their newfound power, these newly-named "Terahumans" began to rampage across the island with a thirst for destruction. The unaffected humans, while still the majority of the island, were powerless to stop them as they razed the island.
One of the Terahumans, however, was not particularly monstrous. Felix Street, as you can see, gained a power that was not as threatening as it was strange. The Terahumans rejected him for his power's apparent uselessness, while at the same time he was avoided by the unaffected population for being "one of them". And so, in a land of monsters and mortal men, Felix Street was stuck somewhere in the middle. A freak.
Felix quickly pulled himself together though, and saw from his viewpoint the flaws of both humans, who were overcome by their fear, and Terahumans, who had fallen to destructive tendencies. While he didn't particularly see himself as superior to either side, in a way he was happy not to be involved with either. He accepted his place as a freak and grew determined to find a use for his ability. However, all that practice with his spinning powers must have rattled his brain, after some time he grew… twisted. His mind was warped, and with it his understanding of what it meant to be a freak. His acceptance of his status became an embrace, and that embrace eventually became an obsession.
Character description is finished, but reference is still open to alteration
Check it out
Check it out: